The Cooperation Manual is a quality control document that explains fundamental ideas, protocols, and standardized working techniques throughout various stages of a program’s life span. The program cycle alludes to a program’s entire life cycle, from conception to execution and completion. The CM’s goal is to make techniques and assistance more effective in assisting our Development Partners in achieving development goals.
- Establishing a greater emphasis on outcomes in development cooperation. Harmonizing contribution with Partner goals as reflected in poverty reduction policies and other
- applicable national planning policies, and, to the extent practicable, integrating with Partner strategy, execution, and evaluation processes and structures.
- Contribution to Partnership competence building in terms of program planning, implementation, and monitoring, as well as reporting on accomplishments.
- Endorsing for and actively pursuing funding through different forms of collaborative financial structures, as well as researching options for delegated cooperation.
- transaction fees, including conducting evaluations and reviews in partnership with others when necessary.